Sunday, April 16, 2006

Oakland’s Laurel Neighborhood Supports Oakland’s Teachers After a Storm

While Oakland’s businesses don’t agree on whom to support for mayor there is widespread support for our teachers, our children and our families. Hundreds perhaps thousands of businesses proudly display the “I Support Oakland Teachers” green sign. I say shop your values and vote your values if Oakland’s politicians cared as much about our kids as these businesses we wouldn’t be in this pickle.

We owe our respect, our gratitude and our business to the following great Laurel businesses:

#1 Seafood and Chicken
Tammy’s Bible Store
Mexican Food to Go
Laurel 99 Cent
Laurel Ace Hardware
Laurel Albertsons
Laurel Curves
L&L Nails
Laurel Book Store
World Grounds
Payless Cleaners
Kids and Dance
Seagull Market
Marquedt Realtors
Scissor Haynz

( Please email me aknomura@pacbell.net if I have forgotten your bussiness and I will add it the blog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home